Change default Cosmos pass through mode.

Lionel

Hiya,

Any chance we could get a option to change the default passthrough mode?

I know the green line one works on the cosmos, as you can see it when you put the older vive headset on in Origin.
I personally find this to be less disorientating and get less sick from it.

As a double wish could we get an option to customise it further?
Get to play with the settings and save custom pass through views? E.g. more or less sensitive to edge detection / thinner thicker lines change the background & line colours that sort of thing.

On 1/2/2020 at 8:06 AM, A-Jey said:

Please open the Lens menu, there you can find the option for the passthrough-view in the settings.

You can select between normal see through, green lines or a blended mix of both.

I activated this by accident a month ago and thought this view was a bug or that it was the steam vr version. Took me ages to figure out how to turn it back to normal.

• Like 1

On 1/1/2020 at 9:06 PM, A-Jey said:

Please open the Lens menu, there you can find the option for the passthrough-view in the settings.

You can select between normal see through, green lines or a blended mix of both.

I Looked !!! I SWEAR I LOOKED !!!!

Thank you soo much, I am sorry I didnt see that !!!

On 1/2/2020 at 7:01 PM, stvnxu said:

@Lionel,

What @A-Jey^ said 🙂

P.S Glad you found that easter egg! Try driving the mini RC car off the platform lol. 

well after that comment I went to go do that immediatley !!! before even saying thankyou to the responses here 😄 !!!!
 well .... nothing happened for me 😕 maybe the wrong area ?  I dove it off into space, and into the sea on the default background