Lunar Flight Controls ??

Lionel

Hi I would like to play lunar flght VR_Beta but the game is no longer being developed and I cant for the life of me figure out how to Remap the controls.

Do you have a control remapping guide, the only one I could find line made little sense to me, I guess I am missing the basic concept. Or if you felt like tit publishing one on the steam workshop 😉

Edited by Lionel

@Lionel - Valve published a guide to their binding system in late 2018. You can still access this method of binding via SteamVR's controller settings but it's now considered an outdated method. They recently overhauled the UI and you can now edit bindings using a new UI methodology - it's reliability new and I don't think they've published and documentation for it yet. The old binding mapping system definitely had some bugs - if you try it and it doesn't work, that's probably the old binding menu itself.

22 hours ago, A-Jey said:

@VibrantNebula linked the guide in his answer...

that is the valve guide and as he said is already outdated 😞

I am not going to Lie, I struggled to get my head round the mapping procedure, which is incredibly frustrating as I work in Tech 😕 !!! maybe I should hang up my Rj45 cables

On 2/6/2020 at 8:04 PM, Lionel said:

that is the valve guide and as he said is already outdated 😞

I am not going to Lie, I struggled to get my head round the mapping procedure, which is incredibly frustrating as I work in Tech 😕 !!! maybe I should hang up my Rj45 cables

Ah, damn, my fault... I overread that line with the outdated info.
Apologies.

If I find some spare time at next weekend I eventually try to do a mapping.
maybe...

Edited by A-Jey

On 2/10/2020 at 3:38 PM, A-Jey said:

Ah, damn, my fault... I overread that line with the outdated info.
Apologies.

If I find some spare time at next weekend I eventually try to do a mapping.
maybe...

no worries, I think steam controller section has been updated twice since that guide came out 😄

If there is anything I can do to help let me know.