Jump to content
Happy Holidays! Limited Staff Responses: 1/20 - 1/31 ×

Unity VIVE DRM SDK integration problem


LAdrian

Recommended Posts

Hello guys,

 

I am currently trying to integrate the VIVE DRM SDK into my Unity project and I encountered some problems while trying to test it. 

 

I followed all the steps from the documentation and I constantly get the "90001 errorcode - License verification failed" even if I start the test server or not. As I read from the documentation, If the server is not started I should get a 20002 errorcode but in my case, I still get 90001.

 

I used the generated test ID and key for my app.

 

When I start the server it display at some point the following lines:

[iPCLIB]: CreateNamedPipe failed with 231[LicenseStore]: set proxy result =0

I am using Unity 5.4.0f3

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 thank you for your replay, unfortunately the given solution does not work for me. As I said in the topic, I generated the test keys for my app and used them and it didn't work and I also tried to test it with the ones from the topic you gave me and it still didn't work...

 

I think that the problem might come from the server side...



Link to comment
Share on other sites

 The problem has indeed something to do with the server, specifically with the creation of the named pipe. There is a conflict with the other services of the vive or steam application. After closing all the processes and services from vive, steam and unity I managed to succesfully start the server without any pipe creation errors. After this I managed to successfully test the integration in Unity. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...