How to tighten the headphone clamp?

Kuyarei

The headphones that come with the cosmos refuse to stay on my ears as they keep clicking and pulling away from my ears whenever i move my head a bit heavily (beat saber, ect).

Is there a way to adjust the screws on these headphones so that it takes more force to open/close the clasp so that it doesn't keep accidentally un-setting themselves from my ears?

Hi @Kuyarei,

Happy Friday! Thanks for sharing here. Sounds like you'll just need to continue adjusting the headphones to keep them from clicking away. Try checking out our guide here to learn how to get the best fit:

If you've tried everything, you can always fall back on plugging in your own favorite headphones (instructions for that is also provided in the guide). 🙂

Please update us on your progress!

image.png.0b1d3794d4e756feca2a027e23974dbc.png

On 4/11/2020 at 12:53 AM, Kuyarei said:

The headphones that come with the cosmos refuse to stay on my ears as they keep clicking and pulling away from my ears whenever i move my head a bit heavily (beat saber, ect).

Is there a way to adjust the screws on these headphones so that it takes more force to open/close the clasp so that it doesn't keep accidentally un-setting themselves from my ears?

I have the same issue...

Moving the earphone clip along the halo strap might help. 

• Like 1