What one to get

I have looked over all the different ones you have on your site and have no idea what one to pick so what I am looking for is

The highest res for each eye

OLED (I think this is the best)

Wired (But the option to go wireless or blue tooth would be a good option or both)

Built in senses

The headset needs to be used in sitting or standing options

If used in standing it can be used in a room say 30 foot by 30 foot

Built in headset with top of the range sound system

Built in mic needs to be the best mic system as well

I do have the Oculus rift s but the sound system is crap (not sure if the one I got it broken)

Cosmos Elite is the best headset to date, it's resolution and colours are better than "Valve Index" the index only has higher HZ... And FOV. Oh and Unlike the crappy INDEX where they falsely listed it working with older cars for THOUSANDS to find out VALVE lied.. and had to issue refunds..  the COSMOS ELITE actually works with the listed graphics cards, like the AMD 290X or Nvidia counterpart..

The Cosmos Elite just recently got listed on AMAZON so you can now buy it from AMAZON! and enjoy that 2 years warranty with unlimited replacements or money back for up to 2 years, and next day delivery!

The cosmos Elite also has an AUGMENTED REALITY faceplate coming, not even the INDEX can do augmented! 

Edited by SanityGaming

Is the AUGMENTED REALITY an update that will come to it or a new headset? also that headset has only LED what about some of the other ones on the VIVE website I see one has the OLED and the VIVE Pro has the AMOLED screens

Edited by Resistance

1 hour ago, Resistance said:

Is the AUGMENTED REALITY an update that will come to it or a new headset? also that headset has only LED what about some of the other ones on the VIVE website I see one has the OLED and the VIVE Pro has the AMOLED screens

It's a face plate? It's on the site? I''ve attached an image.

All 4 faceplates  (Cosmos Standard, Cosmos Elite, Cosmos Play, Cosmos AR) the AR is the one with the quad cameras!  Technically it's 6, 4 on front 1 on each side

1. First one = Play
  2. Second = Elite
  3. Third = Cosmos standard
  4. Forth = AR

In that order in the image, Top left to Bottom Right. You'll have to buy the faceplate for AR when it's released.

Screen-Shot-2020-02-20-at-11.43.48-AM-1024x531.png

Edited by SanityGaming

18 hours ago, SanityGaming said:

It's a face plate? It's on the site? I''ve attached an image.

All 4 faceplates  (Cosmos Standard, Cosmos Elite, Cosmos Play, Cosmos AR) the AR is the one with the quad cameras!  Technically it's 6, 4 on front 1 on each side

1. First one = Play
  2. Second = Elite
  3. Third = Cosmos standard
  4. Forth = AR

In that order in the image, Top left to Bottom Right. You'll have to buy the faceplate for AR when it's released.

Screen-Shot-2020-02-20-at-11.43.48-AM-1024x531.png

Sorry it took so long to reply can only make 4 posts a day not sure why maybe because I got the item from amazon so I am not a confirmed buyer.

So is that item out yet if so do you have a link to it and what is it meant to do and is it the bottom middle one in that picture