SRanipal_SDK_1.1.0.1 on UE4.25.3

cte

Working off of the new errors I reported above, I was able to get everything working and the dartboards and eye tracking functional.

For the first chunk of similar errors:

Error    C2248    'USceneComponent::RelativeLocation': cannot access private member declared in class 'USceneComponent'    MyProject    Z:\Unreal Projects\MyProject\Plugins\SRanipal\Source\SRanipal\Private\Eye\SRanipal_AvatarEyeSample.cpp    107    

Error    C2248    'USceneComponent::RelativeLocation': cannot access private member declared in class 'USceneComponent'    MyProject    Z:\Unreal Projects\MyProject\Plugins\SRanipal\Source\SRanipal\Private\Eye\SRanipal_AvatarEyeSample.cpp    108   

Error    C2248    'USceneComponent::RelativeLocation': cannot access private member declared in class 'USceneComponent'    MyProject    Z:\Unreal Projects\MyProject\Plugins\SRanipal\Source\SRanipal\Private\Eye\SRanipal_AvatarEyeSample_v2.cpp    107   

Error    C2248    'USceneComponent::RelativeLocation': cannot access private member declared in class 'USceneComponent'    MyProject    Z:\Unreal Projects\MyProject\Plugins\SRanipal\Source\SRanipal\Private\Eye\SRanipal_AvatarEyeSample_v2.cpp    108   

I applied the earlier fix provided in this thread where you:

Replace

RelativeLocation

With

GetRelativeLocation()

Where they appeared in the code.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Upon fixing this, I was faced with "Fatal Error C1083"

This was linked to the XXX_XXX_Lip.h series of files found both in "Source/SRanipal/Public/Lip" and "Source/SRanipal/Private/Lip" folders.

This error was caused by the compiler not being able  to locate tehse files. To fix this I simply added the exact directory location to the points where the errors were flagging. So, for example if I saw:

#Include "SRanipal_AvatarLipSample.h"

I would replace this with

#include "SRanipal/Public/Lip/SRanipal_AvatarLipSample.h"

This fix took a few iterations of building and fixign the error until I built and there were no errors.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is the working source folder that may contain all the fixes needed to make things work.

Source.zip

This can replace the existing source folder in: \Plugins

After all that I was able to ge the dartboards and eye balls in the head working well enough.

Next I'm going to look at extracting pupil dialation which I think is maybe convered in:

Edited by cte
added link to C++ Pupil Dialation Post