Can anyone help me

Mirasaru

Bought the standard vive Cosmos back in august, worked fine no problems and suddenly i got the error 222 in november, contacted vive they asked if its plugged into a usb 3.0 well of course it is or it wouldn't work at all, sent the vr back for testing they showed no errors, Even ordered and installed a brand new power supply with more power to make sure my pc has enough power and even bought a brand new usb 3.0 pcie card, plugged it all in even reinstalled all of windows and vive software, booted up the vr and after 10 minutes it cut out with the error 222 then started back up, after 5 minutes vr cut out and since then nothing. would contact vive support again but they just insist on the same shit asking if i know what a usb 3.0 is like i was born yesturday.

Mate I would just try it on another PC (that supports VR) if possible and see if it does the same thing. If it does it's either the HMD, the Vive console box or the cables and of course if it doesn't then you have your answer and you can troubleshoot your PC further to find the culprit. I'm sure you've done all the usual things like ensuring the faceplate is securely clicked into  and the data cable is firmly in place (if you move around vigorously you can pull it out during a session).

Good luck and let us know what you find.

Fink.