AmazingTechVR Posted August 18, 2021 Share Posted August 18, 2021 Vive pro 2 - random black screen Every time I go into VR, after 2 minutes or so, the screen goes black, as if it the display is off. The screen recovers 95% of the time and come back after 5 seconds. After it has done it once, I can be in VR for 8+ hours and never have the problem again. If I exit VR and go back in again, it will do it. Sometimes the other 5% it can black screen and take 2 minutes for it to recover or just not recover again. I got a feeling this is Vive Console adjusting something. Quite annoying and can be replicated every single time i go into VR. Others commented on reddit the same thing happens. Not overheating as it does it after a couple of minutes and perfectly fine after that. Latest Steam VR BETA, Vive Console BETA and latest firmware on hardware. Does this on both wired and wireless so it's not the link box either. Please help, it's the major issue I have with this headset. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now