Direct Preview with Focus 3 in UE

daheath

Hi,

Having issues with the Focus 3 packaging in Unreal.

Using UE4 (4.26) and I've tried both Latest version and 4.0.0 of the Wave plugin with no luck.

I can't preview and when I try to build or package to headset I'm met with this line that I would assume is causing the issue.

LogPlayLevel: Error:     C:/Users/Name/Documents/Unreal Projects/SDK400/Plugins/plugin/Plugins/WaveVR/Source/WaveVR/Private/WaveVRRender.cpp(329,62): error: operator '?:' has lower precedence than '|'; '|' will be evaluated first [-Werror,-Wbitwise-conditional-parentheses]

I'll attach the rest of the output log.

Anyway currently trying to use UE4 (4.26) and Wave Plugin version (4.0.0) I've double triple checked the install but, could use a little guidance, saw an article about VS 2017 being better for compiling so I'm also currently using 2017. Oh also using a USB cable.

Any guidance or help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

SDK400.log

There are two suggestions

1.      For Direct Preview, please make sure wvr_plugins_directpreview.dll has loaded successfully.

1). Try to move the project to somewhere that the path did not include black. (For instance, “Unreal Plugin” include a blank).

2). Open the Unreal editor, then check the log to see if wvr_plugins_directpreview.dll found.

The log will show “WVRDllLoader: Load wvr_plugins_directpreview.dll success.” in log if load successfully.

The following is the failed case.

LogWindows: Failed to load '../../../../../../Users/Heath/Documents/Unreal Projects/SDK400/Plugins/WaveVR/Source/WVR/lib/Win64/wvr_plugins_directpreview.dll' (GetLastError=126)

LogWindows: File '../../../../../../Users/Heath/Documents/Unreal Projects/SDK400/Plugins/WaveVR/Source/WVR/lib/Win64/wvr_plugins_directpreview.dll' does not exist

WVRDllLoader: Failed to load wvr_plugins_directpreview.dll

2.      Please replace the NDK version r23 with r21.

And here comes the Android settings for reference.

Platform.png.fdeab649b56a259b97c7ed29631559fe.png

Alright, I think it made it a little further in the building process but, I still was unable to get the wvr_plugins_directpreview.dll to load!

Switched the path to a path without blank spaces I'll attach the log once more to see if you can see something I missed.

New path is: Users/Heath/Documents/UnrealTesting/SDK400/Plugins/WaveVR/Source/WVR/lib/Win64/wvr_plugins_directpreview.dll

Any help would be appreciated!

Thank you.

SDK400.log