HTC Values

GAMEDRIX

image.png.bc4ef6c2d1d67fd93570343f94ce3544.png

It's not what I've seen on the forum and my experience with the service unfortunately, the support team here is ignoring when we're declaring big facts of issues we have with headsets and the quality of the repair service. Not even an apology, what a disrespectful and unprofessional way of handling things, keep in mind that I have proofs of what I'm putting out here and I hope some day I'll or someone else be able to show what I'm trying to mean.

You disregarded everything related to vertical lines symptoms just like you didn't even know what we talked about, also when we declared the bad repair center.

You passed over any possible help and/or some kind of humanity in regards to the really ridiculous situation some of us were in.

You took no notice of the issues for a lot of people, some of them were repaired some not, bad repairs, weird outcomes and big lack of communication.

People beware, if you have issues with your headset anytime soon and if you have a vive pro 2 it will be likely you'll experience a really bad and non-consumer friendly service.

The repair team is CTDI electronics, a generic electronic repair service working in pair

with HTC in Europe, they don't repair they just replace

all parts with no knowledge of the issue 

and there's a big chance they 

break the headset even

more because of 

no post 

testing

Get your values checked again HTC.

Edited by GAMEDRIX

Yeah.. I understand your anger for the shitty repair situation,

but might as well post these hatred shout outs at general vive discussion place rather then this tech support section?

Think your voice would be more heard rather for this place that people are just simple trying to get some help.

On 11/10/2021 at 3:21 AM, Suprim Pink said:

Yeah.. I understand your anger for the shitty repair situation,

but might as well post these hatred shout outs at general vive discussion place rather then this tech support section?

Think your voice would be more heard rather for this place that people are just simple trying to get some help.

The GAMEDRIX guy has spammed these forums with his anger posts. Kinda annoying and has even jumped into some of my own posts/support thread with his crap too. All his posts are just hatrid.

@GAMEDRIX I've not messaged or replied to you at all until now. Just stop. You're jumping in everyone's forum posts and either derailing or pulling away support from the rest of us. Stop.

2 hours ago, AmazingTechVR said:

The GAMEDRIX guy has spammed these forums with his anger posts. Kinda annoying and has even jumped into some of my own posts/support thread with his crap too. All his posts are just hatrid.

@GAMEDRIX I've not messaged or replied to you at all until now. Just stop. You're jumping in everyone's forum posts and either derailing or pulling away support from the rest of us. Stop.

I might be a spam but there's nothing stopping me complaining about a bad service, if they are not replying to you it's only because of themselves not me. You're just being totally dumb if you think all your problems are from me.

Have a good day.

19 minutes ago, GAMEDRIX said:

I might be a spam but there's nothing stopping me complaining about a bad service, if they are not replying to you it's only because of themselves not me. You're just being totally dumb if you think all your problems are from me.

Have a good day.

Stick to one thread instead of making many posts about the same thing or jumping into other threads. I never stated all my problems are from you, I'm stating you are A problem though with your spam.

12 minutes ago, GAMEDRIX said:

My vertical lines issue has been fixed with a steamVR update to the headset, just as a respectful gesture I'll leave the forum as it's useless gamble about anything anymore. 

Cya

@GAMEDRIXYou're not wrong, I own a company, I bought 5 of these and have been disappointed and 2 of them died 1 week later, no display for one and the other one has flickering images(I had a replacement but don't think I would If I was a simple consumer). As shouting out here is not the smartest thing ever it's still a good thing so people are aware of the situation of what seems to be a real nightmare for consumers.

@AmazingTechVR I need to be honest and sorry in advance for my entrance in this conflict but you're being hypocritical for displaying anger towards another guy who seems to have enormous issues with the company which is absolutely easy to believe, also yes it's a support forum where people are supposed to help each other and get help by HTC themselves, but if they are not responding to you it's only on them(if you're talking about the mods, admins), look at my topic about my issue, I had no returns.

I do not endorse hate by any ways with "gamedrix" being that extreme, but it's true that the company has issues and there's big organizational problems. @Synthesis