Jump to content
Happy Holidays! Limited Staff Responses: 1/20 - 1/31 ×

Vive Business Streaming 1.09.4 - Beta Release notes


C.T.
 Share

Recommended Posts

VIVE Business Streaming - 1.09.4 - Beta Release Notes
Released September 7, 2022

Console - 1.09.4

  • Now supports OpenXR eye gaze extension (Requires the VIVE Focus 3 Eye Tracker to be installed).  
  • Now supports OpenXR facial tracking extension (Requires the VIVE Focus 3 Eye Tracker, and Facial Tracker to be installed).  
  • Now supports SRanipal facial tracking contents (Requires the VIVE Focus 3 Eye Tracker, Facial Tracker to be installed and SRAnipal 1.3.6.5 or later).  
  • Improved wireless streaming with reduced packet loss rate.
  • Fixed an issue which VBS Console may show incorrect Bitrate setting when the connection is established .
  • Updated higher fidelity Focus 3 render model under SteamVR environment.

Client - 1.0.12.7 (Please connect Focus 3 to PC via USB to update)

  • Now Supports Focus 3 Eye Tracker and Facial Tracker.
  • Improved the connection notification UX behavior on VIVE Business Streaming app notifications.

Notes:

  • Eye expression supports is coming soon.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, C.T. said:

VIVE Business Streaming - 1.09.4 - Beta Release Notes
Released September 7, 2022

Console - 1.09.4

  • Now supports OpenXR eye gaze extension (Requires the VIVE Focus 3 Eye Tracker to be installed).  
  • Now supports OpenXR facial tracking extension (Requires the VIVE Focus 3 Eye Tracker, and Facial Tracker to be installed).  
  • Now supports SRanipal facial tracking contents (Requires the VIVE Focus 3 Eye Tracker, Facial Tracker to be installed and SRAnipal 1.3.6.5 or later).  
  • Improved wireless streaming with reduced packet loss rate.
  • Fixed an issue which VBS Console may show incorrect Bitrate setting when the connection is established .
  • Updated higher fidelity Focus 3 render model under SteamVR environment.

Client - 1.0.12.7 (Please connect Focus 3 to PC via USB to update)

  • Now Supports Focus 3 Eye Tracker and Facial Tracker.
  • Improved the connection notification UX behavior on VIVE Business Streaming app notifications.

Notes:

  • Eye expression supports is coming soon.

Awesome work on having day1 support for the facial and eye tracking, cant wait to get my hands on both of them. 

 

Improved wireless streaming with reduced packet loss rate. - thanks for fixing this the annoying random packet loss 

20 minutes ago, thedrone said:

Nice update! Unfortunately, I can't update the client to 1.0.12.7. No matter which USB port I try, it tells me the connection is too slow and I need to use USB 3.0 (which it is already connected to).

Use another cable, in 99/100 cases it is the cable itself which is the issue. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, thedrone said:

Nice update! Unfortunately, I can't update the client to 1.0.12.7. No matter which USB port I try, it tells me the connection is too slow and I need to use USB 3.0 (which it is already connected to).

You should still be able to click the install the latest update through the UI regardless the USB status as long as it detects the headset. 
Alternatively, apk is avaiable (install path)\VIVE Business Streaming\RRClient\ and you can perform below command directly. 

adb install Vive_rrClient.apk 
Link to comment
Share on other sites

SRanipal 1.3.6.5 not detecting my eye or face tracker, is there a trick to getting it working? Using all the newest software 1.09.4 and 1.0.12.7. Eye tracker calibrates fine in standalone non-SteamVR. Vive Pro Eye and original face tracker were working fine on this PC.

Any ideas?

Also P.S. any news on space calibrator 2.0? Thanks!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have big issue with VBS latest Version (1.08.8)

I wanted to try this last beta but I was still in 1.07 so I upgrade it with the last official version 1.08.8 But as soon as I launch it, the windows of vbs stay stuck and I cannot do anything. I just have 1 or 2s available after launch to open settings wich open then I cannot do anything.

 I try with three different PC, reboot many time, reinstall it 10X times, update Steam VR, update Graphics Drivers, Set Nvidia Card as main GPU as I read in forum, but each time I have the same result. I also close my anti virus as I had problem with sounds and VBS previously with kapersky. But nothing... Application still stuck with no error message like all seem OK, application just doesn't to any mouse event after 1 or 2s. Same for close it I have to Kill RRConsole in task manager.

I cannot even revert to a previous version or try 1.09 this Beta as I haven't the time to switch Beta update…

With latest official version 1.07 I had no problem but I already have this problem with the 1.08Beta (but thought it was because it is still in beta). I’am looking or a solution or maybe I can test with 1.09 beta if I can get a direct download link ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/8/2022 at 5:06 AM, C.T. said:

You should still be able to click the install the latest update through the UI regardless the USB status as long as it detects the headset. 
Alternatively, apk is avaiable (install path)\VIVE Business Streaming\RRClient\ and you can perform below command directly. 

adb install Vive_rrClient.apk 

Thanks for the suggestion. It actually ended up being something stupid; the headset was in kiosk mode with VBS running which caused the issue. It's resolved now.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...