VIVE Pro 2 with Radeon RX 7900 XT

RobertCz
Message added by C.T.,

Hello, if you are seeing the same issue (unable to use Ultra/Extreme mode) with AMD 7900-series.
Please use the code to option in to hot fix release.

The code will only work if you install vive console from Steam (2.1.22.6 or 2.1.21.4). 
If you are using (2.0.22.6 or 2.0.21.4), please uninstall vive console first, and install the vive console here.

Thanks 

amd7000hotfix

image.thumb.png.23218215a92d3428eb312b3813b9d8e3.png

Hallo,

I've got today new Radeon 7900 XT and I cannot change setting in VIVE Console to Ultra or Extreme. Both are gray out with information “Full resolution not supported by your current hardware”.
I assume that my video card is not yet recognized correctly. Is that so?

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Willyfisch said:

Same problem.

Any updates?

No updates yet.

I've contacted VIVE Support. So far they have asked me to confirm a few things regarding my hardware and suggest to use different DisplayPort in VGA, different USB port, reinstall all drivers/software which I have done and what didn't change anything.

Waiting for reply now.

In the meantime I've tried BETA VIVE Console - no change.

Hello, I have installed the beta version and it's OK !!!!!!! you're amazing !!!! thank you !!!!! 

PS I had a crash of VR (Steam VR Home was freezed) when quitting Microsoft Flight Simulator, so I restarted my PC, relaunch and it was ok.

Best regards

• Like 1

On 12/29/2022 at 7:07 PM, nawer77 said:

Hello, I have installed the beta version and it's OK !!!!!!! you're amazing !!!! thank you !!!!! 

PS I had a crash of VR (Steam VR Home was freezed) when quitting Microsoft Flight Simulator, so I restarted my PC, relaunch and it was ok.

Best regards

thanks, we will merge the code to beta soon, so you guys don't need take extra step to use it. 

• 3 weeks later...