Please provide a standalone video player like skybox.

DBArtist

I've been using it for over a week and overall I'm satisfied.

I used the battery cradle once and put it away, and I'm only using it in glasses mode.

Please try skybox once and release a video player with similar usability. This is absolutely necessary.

The Vibe video player, which can't adjust the screen, has poor audio codec compatibility, drops video frames in half, and doesn't even support SMB, is really terrible.

Don't tell us to write this.

In addition, it should be improved so that the user can freely change the viewpoint of the screen so that the user can use it while lying down, and it must be operated only by hand tracking.

PS: how nice it would be if skybox was released on viveport......

Edited by DBArtist

7 hours ago, DBArtist said:

I've been using it for over a week and overall I'm satisfied.

I used the battery cradle once and put it away, and I'm only using it in glasses mode.

Please try skybox once and release a video player with similar usability. This is absolutely necessary.

The Vibe video player, which can't adjust the screen, has poor audio codec compatibility, drops video frames in half, and doesn't even support SMB, is really terrible.

Don't tell us to write this.

In addition, it should be improved so that the user can freely change the viewpoint of the screen so that the user can use it while lying down, and it must be operated only by hand tracking.

PS: how nice it would be if skybox was released on viveport......

Skybox is the best but I will settle for deovr.  I use them both in PCVR (steamVR) mode but it would be nice to have them local.  

11 hours ago, Satcruiser said:

Skybox is the best but I will settle for deovr.  I use them both in PCVR (steamVR) mode but it would be nice to have them local.  

When connecting to a PC, there is no problem anyway.
With Revive I can use the skybox and everything works out.

The problem is when I and We use it as a standalone type.

Again, convenience, network connectivity, etc. aside, the Vive Port video is unusable. Especially the frame drops.

Edited by DBArtist