what SDK for VIVE Flow

eddylai

@ruiying 

Have you run the eye calibration? This likely would be a little weird without it.

Are you on single pass rendering?
   In multi-pass rendering, the eye distance is set by the developer by manually moving the two cameras apart, but this is an unusual configuration
   In single pass rendering, it is my understanding that this is set by the system IPD settings and the eye calibration setup

Thank you @Alex_HTC

image.png.e27c6dea2ce459c28a23df52c10d2ffa.png

Changing system IPD woundn't make much difference.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

image.png.1ea12b260f17a7729b19c425275c0846.png

the right eye won't see anything at all. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

image.png.5292efaac45f9d07d8bd4d44ebd9b48d.png

if put the cube on the central line, no matter how near or far away I put the cube, each eye only sees small part of the object.

@ruiying 

The ipd is set on the headset, to be clear not the unity project (unless doing multipass rendering). So try single pass rendering, otherwise your ipd won't match your physical ipd.

The eye calibration I was referring to previously will be under settings->inputs->eye tracker. A more full list of steps is here https://business.vive.com/us/support/focus3-eye-tracker/category_howto/calibrating-eye-tracker.html