Server can't be reached...

Kalshion

Thanks, however, so far teh solutions they've given me do not work.. considering the page they pointed me to deals almost entirely with Chrome (which, so far as I can tell, has no bearing on the Vive app) guess I'll wait and see what their engineering team can come up with...

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry, work has been a bit busy, only just now able to get on my comp to respond.

Sadly though I am still having this issue, and thus far no solutions to resolve it. The original support e-mail I got back on the 30th pointed me to a techinpost.com article in regards to a plugin, but the article largely dealt with Chrome (Which I rarely use, but still tried em anyway just for the heck of it) and even those solutions on that article that didn't deal with Chrome I likewise tried. Nothing has worked.

So right now I am pondering why it is taking support so long to get back to me on other solutions... although I'm also wondering why I was pointed to an article that really has nothing to do with the Vive software.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, I never got a notification that someone responded.... x_x

Anywho, yes I did go through the instructions and try them out, so far nothing has worked to fix the problem. So if it is a plugin, I'll need to figure out another way to remove it and the techpost link doesn't exist anymore it seems so I can't go back and look at the instructions a second time.

Archived