Vive Focus + Unity 's Error

Vinci

This is just a warning that you will need to resolve before submitting to the store. You should be able to develop and test without any issues.

Instructions from the Viveport Submission Guide are below if you want to update the manifest.  If you have any questions or need some example manifests let me know.

https://developer.vive.com/resources/knowledgebase/viveport-docs-eng/

Below are optional components that we recommend you fill in to help us better understand your content. The meta data might affect how Viveport store distributes your content across different devices. After uploading your APK with correct manifest file to the console, please help confirm the values that we parsed from your APK.

Examples are given in each component.

1. Capability of DoF support for the head-mounted display (HMD):
      <meta-data android:name="com.htc.vr.content.NumDoFHmd" android:value="6DoF"/>

Please consider the DoF support of HMD and controller individually for your content.
      – Set value “3DoF” if your content only considers the rotation pose.
      – Set value “6DoF” if your content considers both rotation and position pose.
      – Set value “3,6DoF” if your content is capable of supporting both 3 and 6 DoF playing.

2. Capability of DoF support for the controller:
      <meta-data android:name="com.htc.vr.content.NumDoFController" android:value="6DoF"/>
    3. Total number of controllers that your content supports:
      <meta-data android:name="com.htc.vr.content.NumController" android:value="1"/>

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 8/1/2019 at 7:38 PM, Corvus said:

This is just a warning that you will need to resolve before submitting to the store. You should be able to develop and test without any issues.

Instructions from the Viveport Submission Guide are below if you want to update the manifest.  If you have any questions or need some example manifests let me know.

https://developer.vive.com/resources/knowledgebase/viveport-docs-eng/

Below are optional components that we recommend you fill in to help us better understand your content. The meta data might affect how Viveport store distributes your content across different devices. After uploading your APK with correct manifest file to the console, please help confirm the values that we parsed from your APK.

Examples are given in each component.

1. Capability of DoF support for the head-mounted display (HMD):

<meta-data android:name="com.htc.vr.content.NumDoFHmd" android:value="6DoF"/>

Please consider the DoF support of HMD and controller individually for your content.
      – Set value “3DoF” if your content only considers the rotation pose.
      – Set value “6DoF” if your content considers both rotation and position pose.
      – Set value “3,6DoF” if your content is capable of supporting both 3 and 6 DoF playing.

2. Capability of DoF support for the controller:

<meta-data android:name="com.htc.vr.content.NumDoFController" android:value="6DoF"/>
    3. Total number of controllers that your content supports:

<meta-data android:name="com.htc.vr.content.NumController" android:value="1"/>

Hey there.

Im not sure if this is the same issue as I have but apparently the Android APK of my Unity project i exported (build) and wanted to add to my focus plus, doesn't have HMD and Controller capabilities, and doesn't specify the number of controllers.

To what file should I add those values specified by you? I think this could solve my problem but I am not sure where to specify this. Thanks!