Cosmos Beta Release 1.0.9.2

C.T.
Message added by C.T.

Merry Christmas, we’ve heard all your voice. The most wanted function will be coming soon in Beta. Please stay tuned. 

Rechargeable battery level @ Beta 1.0.9.2  

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

😥 bonjour toujours probléme pour fisée avec un fusil sur pavlov vr ou onward ou d autre jeu

quand a les vous faire une vrai mise a jour pour la visée du fusil tenir a deux main

possible de mettre + option dans le home du cosmos il y a rien a par une voiture télécommande et stylo

possible mettre des objets dans home  du cosmos s il vous plait

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Ptipsecurity said:

So according tou you, it's oke to release a very expensive device ( compaired against the Rift S), which you know it's faulty ( if they tested it) and then release every now and then a small update.

No thats the real problem it is NOT easy, but after 2months i still can not rely on the Cosmos to have at least 1 hour without a minor or big tracking issue, THAT  IS MY PROBLEM

Where have I written that with a single word?
I only said it would be fixed if it would be that easy.
We have read often enough that Rift S developers also needed time to fix tracking issues.

I expect the guys at HTC also to get the things fixed completely but I'm just realistic about the time it takes.
And I rarely have seen developers are able to tell when all fixing is done...

Hello

I'm still having the same tracking issues

I can't use a rifle in Pavlov

I can't use my controller to close to the head without losing them

I can't repositioning space with a simple button 

I read that you heard us we are waiting impatiently 

I tried a simple QUEST and it works very well with only 4 positioning cameras 

Happy new year 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Only purchases the Cosmos on Saturday and questioning my purchase.

The tracking is horrible. I can't believe how often the headset looses the controller positioning. The headset is unfortunately at least 2 if not 4 cameras short of being able to compete with anything that uses light tower tracking. As soon as it's anywhere to the side of you the controllers are gone. 

Tried to play a wing suit game and a sword game and i cant play either as the controller is un-trackable the majority of the time. 

I'm pretty sure no firmware update can fix the tracking issue as its a lack or rear facing and down facing cameras.  

I'm tossing up returning the unit which is a shame as i like mostly everything else. 

😥 bonjour toujours probléme pour fisée avec un fusil sur pavlov vr ou onward ou d autre jeu

les autres casque  VR marche nickel pour visée avec un fusil a deux mains  en + il y a 6 camera pourquoi faire si sa marche pas

quand a les vous faire une vrai mise a jour pour la visée du fusil tenir a deux main

possible de mettre + option dans le home du cosmos il y a rien a par une voiture télécommande et stylo il y a pas grand chose a faire dans le home du cosmos trop simple

possible mettre des objets dans home  du cosmos sur le home du oculus rift c est  génial rien a dire 

s il vous plait possible de mettre des mains a la place des moves dans le home du cosmos 

et mettre des objets et mettre les home en public 

quand a les vous envoyer la prochaine mise a jour ?

merci d une réponse

On 12/30/2019 at 9:58 AM, Cossack said:

Only purchases the Cosmos on Saturday and questioning my purchase.

The tracking is horrible. I can't believe how often the headset looses the controller positioning. The headset is unfortunately at least 2 if not 4 cameras short of being able to compete with anything that uses light tower tracking. As soon as it's anywhere to the side of you the controllers are gone. 

Tried to play a wing suit game and a sword game and i cant play either as the controller is un-trackable the majority of the time. 

I'm pretty sure no firmware update can fix the tracking issue as its a lack or rear facing and down facing cameras.  

I'm tossing up returning the unit which is a shame as i like mostly everything else. 

Try the next beta which just has been released.
First comments tell that there's a great improvement for Rifle mode beside other improvements.

Edited by A-Jey