I am about to buy an HTC vive cosmos elite and need it by Friday, is there any shipping and/or delivery delays i need to know about because the Microsoft store is my only other option and there are shipping delays there. I am getting 2 day shipping 

@jagibson

you should be fine, but there's the current global thing going on there's no-longer a thing called Guaranteed Shipping, there are a lot of people who're not being delivery drivers or post workers because of restrictions to leaving the house, if you need VR by friday you need to be the delivery person and probably buy it in person. If this fails you may be able to cobble something together from second hand instead but then you're gonna be putting by your eyes and nose something that's not necessarily as sterile as from the factory.

But if it were me? I'd have placed the order 8 hours ago instead of making a post to be as close to the front of the shipping queue as possible and hope there are no delays. If I really need it as in life or death need it and have the money then I'd also order the microsoft one as well and double the odds that one will arrive on time and then return the microsoft one if both arrive before friday and the unopened one of the pair if they didn't.

16 hours ago, Mamato said:

I am about to buy an HTC vive cosmos elite and need it by Friday, is there any shipping and/or delivery delays i need to know about because the Microsoft store is my only other option and there are shipping delays there. I am getting 2 day shipping 

@jagibson

What's the rush, are you dying from "COVID-19"?? Are you going to die on friday???

There's something called "Covid-19" and shipping and stuff is delayed by every place one earth.. nobody's going to rush to get you something..  You'll get it when you get it, there may even be a queue, now if you are dying from "Covid19" my sympathies if you are  (not a joking matter).. then contact HTC.. and I'm sure they'll do there very best! 

@Mamato - We have no major shutdowns or backlogs at any of fulfillment centers presently. That said, once the package leaves the fulfillment center - it's out of our direct influence and processing speed depend entirely on the shipping carriers operational situation which will vary heavily by region. It will probably get to you in a reasonable amount of time but it's a very complex and region specific kind of thing.