Vive pro 2 You've exceeded the maximum number of monitors and a number of other bugs and issues. Also some impressions.

Trigen
Message added by C.T.,

With the current NV support, the most monitors you can plug in while using Ultra/Extreme mode is 2, all other modes are 3
If any one have to unplug more monitors than the above limitation, please kindly follow below steps to collect more logs for me.
So that we can clarify the issues with Nvidia ASAP. Much appreciated. 

A set of logs must contain 2 scenarios, 1, a successful connection dumps, and a failed case that doesn't exceed the above limitations 

1. Delete all the subfolders at “Windows\LiveKernelReports
  2. Set the following regkey and reboot the machine:[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\CrashControl\LiveKernelReports]: "DeleteLiveMiniDumps"=dword:00000000
  3. Press "Winkey + Ctrl + Shift + B"
  4. Zip all files inside “Windows\LiveKernelReports.

• 3 months later...

"224 : you've exceeded the Maximum number of Monitors. ?"

I get this error message and I have 1 monitor (Samsung ARK 55) attached to a GEFORCE 4090 card HDMI port. Any one actually come up with a fix for this?

18 hours ago, WARLOCK said:

"224 : you've exceeded the Maximum number of Monitors. ?"

I get this error message and I have 1 monitor (Samsung ARK 55) attached to a GEFORCE 4090 card HDMI port. Any one actually come up with a fix for this?

It's the limitation of Nvdia APIs. You may have to lower the resolution, or lower the refresh rates when doing VR.