Unity, trying to get the Player defined Room setup.

Knase

Working with a project that has the need to get the players Play Area setup.  

I am using the XRInputSubSystem.TryGetBoundaryPoints to get the points for the player defined Play Area. But when using it with Wave it gives me nothing, and it seems the  Play Area is not used in the App. Instead the Play Area is much bigger and is a Square.
So the question is how do I get the Players Play Area and use that to help, limit the play walking outside of it.

The Project is Unity 2019.4.7. And uses The XR Plugin Manager. And the project is for the HTC Vive Focus 3 and other platforms.  @Tony PH Lin

Okay, some progress has been made!
By using the Vive Wave XR Plugin - Native, i managed to get the "Play Area" or the Arena through  Interlop.WVR_GetArena(). 
But now I want the app to use the player defined Arena, that it made when its inside the Lobby room or when the headset loses its boundary. 

As off now it seems it sets automaticly the size to a 4 x 4 arena no matter what the size in the lobby.

Is their a way of getting this Play area to match?

Edited by Knase

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @Knase,

4x4 is the default range of play arena if you never complete VRS RoomSetup, so we recommend you to finish the process then access the API.

Furthermore, call WVR_GetArena will only return the inner maximum rectangle by user defined play area.

Please be noted to use the latest SDK 4.1.0 with the ROM version (after 114) to have this function enable.

Thanks.