Vive Focus 3 Eye Tracking Accuracy

Hey, I'm using Unity 2021.3.27 and built the RaycastEyeTracking sample (Essence, v5.3.1-r.2) but the results aren't very accurate - especially on the my right eye (which is very shaky). Wondering if anyone else using Unity and the Focus3 eye tracker has had better results? Anyone knows whether there's a decent baseline of eye tracking standards we test against?

Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

@AmirBarak_Eyeviation Pls, I need your help to get data of eyetracking. I was trying for 3 weeks to run the prefab (Assets/Wave/InputModule/5.0.3-r.5/Demo/Eyetracking),
Right now I start to feel very desesperate to try to find a solution, let me tell u what I did:

1. I Installed Unity 2021.3.9f1
  2. I Installed VIVE OPEN XR PLUGIN - ADNROID 1.0.3
  3. I Installed VIVE WAVE XR PLUGIN (5.0.3-r.5), ESSENCE & NATIVE
  4. Then I switch the plattform from PC to Android to build the program
  5. I  move to XR plug-in Managment in Project Settings to select OPENXR and select VIVE FOCUS 3 SUPPORT FEATURE GROUP
  6. Finally I moved to (Assets/Wave/InputModule/5.0.3-r.5/Demo/Eyetracking) and activate in Event System (eye tracking)
  7. I built the program generating (.APK) and I used SIDE QUEST to pass the program by cable, 
  8. I looked to my Apps in the VIVE FOCUS 3, i could open the scene but don´t detect the eyetracking.

PLS I need help with this bcz really trying to fix it a lot of times.

Edited by ESAU_BR