How Long Does It Take To Ship?

Anyone know how long it takes for them to actually ship after ordering? I ordered around noon yesterday and paid extra for 2 day shipping, but I have yet to receive a shipping confirmation email and the order status on the website is still "In Process". 

Little frustrating as I'm going out of town soon and wanted to get it before leaving.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can beat that buddy.

I ordered and PAID for my Vive at a physical EBGames store last Sunday.  Was told it would be here Thursday 5th Oct.  Went in yesterday because that was "the day", and was told "Not yet, maybe sometime next week."  So I called the head office, and they had no record of the order and then they called my store.  He then told me that they would order it for me now and would be delivered 11th October.  Same deal too mate, I'm not going to be here at all next week!  Plus they cannot tell me if I will get the Fallout 4 preorder.   Tempted to tell this local mob to shove it in the freckle and order online out of spite, since I won't be around to enjoy it now anyway.

No one from HTC australia will reply to tell me if a physical store bought kit will get me the game either.  I know it's only a game, but for $1000 free stuff is greatly appreciated.

Sadly, they've hidden themselves on the opposite side of the planet!
Understood. If you do end up ordering from us directly and you have any problems whatsoever, please message me here and I will do my utmost to clear it up and resolve it for you.

EDIT: Also, to answer your question, any new purchases of Vive WILL contain a code that allows Fallout 4 VR to be redeemed (It's the code that comes in the box.) If for whatever reason, there is no code in the box, contact us and we'll sort it out for you.

Thanks,

-John C

Thanks for responding. After trying through out the day I was finally able to get a hold of someone in support who cancelled the order for me. They said there was still a chance the package would ship and once it gets returned it will take 5-7 days to refund my money.

Wish it would say that there is a 2-3 business day processing time before shipping somewhere on the site when ordering. Would have saved a lot of time and hassle.