How to relaunch the Eye Calibration Test

aarelovich

Hi!

I'm currently using the Vive Pro Eye. I've just finished the calibration and after it, a screen appeared where I was supposed to look a dots and the dots would light up.

However I barely got any of the dots to light, so I redid the calibration but then the dots would not appear anymore.

How can I relaunch the test? 

Alternatively, is there way to see if the EyeTracker is tracking my eyes, correctly?

Thanks in advance.

@Daniel_Y @zzy

2 minutes ago, aarelovich said:

Ok. Can you tell me how to do this, please? I've only ever used steam for gaming and I've never used VR before so I always use the standar versions of everything.

Bring up your Steam Library on your PC desktop.  Look For SteamVR, right click on it, select Properties, go to beta tab and select beta.  The latest beta will then download and install and you should be able to monitor its progress.  After updates I find it a good idea to exit and restart Steam. 

So, Vive Pro-Eye is your first PCVR headset?  Pretty big/expensive entry point for newbies imho.  I thought the Pro-Eye was only for Enterprise VR.   Are there any games that currently benefit from the eye-tracking feature?  Thanks.

On 12/10/2019 at 7:08 AM, TomCgcmfc said:

Bring up your Steam Library on your PC desktop.  Look For SteamVR, right click on it, select Properties, go to beta tab and select beta.  The latest beta will then download and install and you should be able to monitor its progress.  After updates I find it a good idea to exit and restart Steam. 

So, Vive Pro-Eye is your first PCVR headset?  Pretty big/expensive entry point for newbies imho.  I thought the Pro-Eye was only for Enterprise VR.   Are there any games that currently benefit from the eye-tracking feature?  Thanks.

Thank you.

To answer your question, I'm not interested at all in VR Gaming. I don't really like it. I'm actually a video game player but, in this case, it is just a coincidence. I also develop software for a medical company. And It just so happens that the company I work for,  needs to move some of the software I've developed into VR. Mainly because it is a headset and this prevents the user from seeing anything else. What we really need is the eye tracking, and after testing several desktop mounted eye trackers, we've decided that a lot of the problems we have been seeing could be solved with a VR headset. And so here I am.

@Corvus

• Like 1