[Resolved] Cosmos - Room setup - Scanning 0%

Lojzik

Hi folks ! When I run Room setup and pull triggers, i need to scan my surroundings. My problem is that "Scanning" is stuck at 0% no matter where i look. It happened after last update (approx 2 hours ago) and I can't continue. Help me please

Edited by C.T.
add resolved tag

Hi @Lojzik,

Apologies on this issue you're experiencing. Have you tried restarting your computer after the update and trying room setup again? Please reset your link box as well with the blue button.

If your issue still remains, please submit an issue report and the team will take a look. Please make sure your headset is connected when you're submitting the report. 

52 minutes ago, A-Jey said:

Maybe it's a difference once you did the room setup with better lights.
I guess the headset can recognize the setup room then with less lights.

@Lojzik - I agree with A-Jey. Try adding a few more lights to see if you can get pass the 0% mark.

Also, I can't find locate your issue report. Did you have the Trace No on file you can share me? Otherwise, please submit an issue report again. Keep in mind that the issue report is separate from a customer service ticket.

Specific instructions to submit your issue report can be found here: https://forum.vive.com/topic/6662-how-to-report-issues-through-the-vive-console/

4 hours ago, Lojzik said:

Hi folks ! When I run Room setup and pull triggers, i need to scan my surroundings. My problem is that "Scanning" is stuck at 0% no matter where i look. It happened after last update (approx 2 hours ago) and I can't continue. Help me please

Hi @Lojzik,

Could you try clear the environment data for me? and redo roomsetup to see u can get over the next step?? 

Thanks, 

1988493545_ScreenShot2020-01-07at9_34_13AM.thumb.png.9b85f09f8e01dd66294dbec7e0b153a4.png

• Like 1

Thank you guys for tips but after I added lights problem still remains (now im sure my enviroment is well lit). I also Cleared enviroment information and Reseted headset and settings.. Scanning is still at 0% .. Here is Trace No of last log : 20200107083932 .