We need to know if the vertical scanlines when moving your head is hardware related,now we still can return our vive pro 2 headsets!

cees

1 hour ago, cees said:

We need to know if the vertical scanlines when moving your head is hardware related,now we still can return our vive pro 2 headsets!

If you do have concerns on your devices, please contact customer care to open up a support ticket for your options. 

Thx for the reply,

We already did. some people got their unit back after sending it to htc with the message there is nothing wrong with it??

Those scanlines (pixel inversion) wasnt there before.. So or our devices broke and its a hardware defect or its software or firmware related.

Edited by cees

1 hour ago, C.T. said:

If you do have concerns on your devices, please contact customer care to open up a support ticket for your options. 

I have opened a support ticket because of this failure, i send pictures to demonstrate this failure. I get no answer to this failure from your support team.

I opened a support ticket to return and refund this headset, because of this and other failures. Your support team agreed the return and refund. I send the headset back to you. Next I get the headset back without any answers to my reminded hardware and software failures. Now I waiting since friday for an answer of your support team how we will proceed.

Thank you very much.

3 hours ago, C.T. said:

there is no support in europe,you send it to htc romania that is a third party bullshit they do everything to avoid replacement of the product no matter the issue,all you get is 2 3 weeks lost and your hmd will come back with the same issue,

4 hours ago, C.T. said:

With this kind of answer, do not be surprised if your customers ask for a refund now. I am fed up. This is a promising headset but since we do not receive any answer on this major issue, we are obliged to ask for a refund. 

This is incomprehensible for me.

On 7/13/2021 at 4:01 PM, C.T. said:

Hello C.T. open a support ticket is useless, i am still waiting for a final answer to my two open support tickets.

A written confirmation of return and refund of my HTC Vive Pro 2 headset is completely ignored.

9 hours ago, Franky2021 said:

Hello C.T. open a support ticket is useless, i am still waiting for a final answer to my two open support tickets.

A written confirmation of return and refund of my HTC Vive Pro 2 headset is completely ignored.

I'll leave a note on your opened tickets for escalation. Thanks