Vive Streaming Hub 1.2.4 - Public Release notes

C.T.

Hello, I have on my XR Elite problem as all users. I see messsage Oops all the time on the console. I cant connect with Steam VR. Nothing works now. Tried everything. How can I reset to older version of software?

23 hours ago, Depi said:

HI,

everything from folder Log is here.

https://nas.depi.cz:5001/sharing/hmovcbqqp

the installation file installs two applications: Vive Streaming HUB and Vive Business streaming.
When I start the VIVE streaming Hub, it crashes after a while. When I uninstall Vive BUsiness Streaming, the Steaming HUB doesn't crash, but the headset is not fully functional with Steam VR.
And there are two errors in the event viewer - .NET Runtime (1026), and Application Error (1000)

Can you unzip the file and replace it in this folder? 
[installation dir] \VIVE Hub\VIVE Hub\VHConsole\
(something like this C:\Program Files\VIVE Hub\VIVE Hub\VHConsole)

VHConsole.7z

• Thanks 2

As I see and read on this topic, everyone has the same issue. Good info - I am not alone in this. 

I am waiting patiently for fix. I think problem is with Oops info - Steam  VR is not seeing googles at all, it says that googles are not connected. But they are and I see Steam library installed earlier in VR. When I start game it says: lost connection. Even in usb mode.

Edited by Osheth

1 hour ago, C.T. said:

VHConsole.7z 330.94 kB · 0 downloads

I have replaced the file in that folder. The application is now stable, no crashes. I tried running three different games through Steam VR and everything worked perfectly fine.

Edited by Depi

8 hours ago, Osheth said:

I am little jelous 🙂 May I ask for help too?

Sorry, I missed your message. Your issue seems to be related to a missing file in the folder. Could you try opting into the beta and then opting out to see if it recovers? 

if above doesn't help, may have to ask you to uninstall the software, and manuall delete everything under below folder and install the software again. Thanks 

C:\Program Files\VIVE Hub

17 hours ago, C.T. said:

Sorry, I missed your message. Your issue seems to be related to a missing file in the folder. Could you try opting into the beta and then opting out to see if it recovers? 

if above doesn't help, may have to ask you to uninstall the software, and manuall delete everything under below folder and install the software again. Thanks 

C:\Program Files\VIVE Hub

Unfortunately after steps you mentioned it still does not work.
I opted into beta, opted out. uninstalled, deleted folder then installed again.
Streaming hub is starting, working for 2-3 secs and it's gone resetting or shutting down.
Before this new version of streaming hub it worked fine...

14 hours ago, Osheth said:

Unfortunately after steps you mentioned it still does not work.
I opted into beta, opted out. uninstalled, deleted folder then installed again.
Streaming hub is starting, working for 2-3 secs and it's gone resetting or shutting down.
Before this new version of streaming hub it worked fine...

I understand, so you were able to access the settings. You just couldn't establish the connection, right?

On 8/9/2023 at 6:27 PM, C.T. said:

VHConsole.7z 330.94 kB · 8 downloads

On 8/9/2023 at 7:29 PM, Depi said:

I have replaced the file in that folder. The application is now stable, no crashes. I tried running three different games through Steam VR and everything worked perfectly fine.

It also works fine for me.

release 1.2.4 has definitively an issue.
Thanks for this patch.