Redemtion code not working for Half Life: Alyx

Thanks VibrantNebula for the info. just to let everyone else know there is a few options if u have this issue either contact support via email or click on the have a question button and select invalid code on the redemption page.

• Thanks 1

@SHOT57

If you’re having trouble redeeming Half-Life: Alyx during the OOBE process from your Cosmos Elite purchase, please visit here to get your game.

You can click the “Have a question” button on the right-hand side if you can ‘t redeem the code successfully. Or you can reach out to our support channel directly (vive_care@vive.com ). 

hla redeem.png

I just received the VIVE cosmos elite with the bundle of half life Alyx and Infinity subscription, when I entered the code it gave me a choice and I chose the infinity. But now when I log into my Viveport account it says I do not have the subscription and the code is no longer good for either Half Life Alyx or infinity, and the bundle states that you get both. If anyone has a resolution or something I am missing please feel free to comment.

• Thanks 1

@CoconutHed - Apologies on the issue. We've created a ticket for you! A customer representative will reach out to you. Once your information is verified, you'll be able to get your Half Life Alyx code. Thanks.

For those of you reading this thread because you're experiencing the same issue, please direct yourself to this post for instructions:

Thanks,
Steve

• 2 weeks later...

Dear HTC, 

We love your Vr products, but please fix this bundle issue. Why do we all have to go thru this same unclarity? Please revise your bundle so that others don't continue to jump thru the same hoops. I suggest two separate codes. 

Ps. Thanks for working hard to address this issue in the same regards. Doc...