Controller not visible or not stable at all (to infinity and beyond)

MrSojiro

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

, ,

So, here some news about this case :

I have contacted the EU support team this morning. It seems that the support team is unable to ask for the replacement of the defective unit. Infact, according to them, only the repair center is able to determine if the controller need to be repaired or replaced.

They asked me if "i accept to RMA the controller again" (this, is, not, a, joke XD)

My answer : "do i have the choice ??? ^^'"

So, the RMA procedure n°3 is "in progress".   \o/ < yay

I do not have any ticket number for the moment (they will send me that ASAP i suppose)

I hope this controller will be fixed before RMA n°46 (to be honest, i will not wait for 999 RMA procedure .... this kind of problem shouldn't even happen ....)

As usual, i'll keep all of you in touch :)

MrSojiro

,  ,

Hello everybody,

Here are some news about my case :

I had a little chat with the french support team, and here is the result :

- I will not be able to transmit any ticket number for the next 1 to 4 days. Indeed, an investigation is underway to determinate the causes of my controller's failure. (while they cannot manipulate it, considering it is still in my home)
- After that, they'll decide to take it back to RMA (maybe), and they will test it to certify the default.
-Then and only then, they will decide if they will replace it or not (you know, 3 RMA process maybe not enouth XD).

I guess i'm still not done with that problem..... (considering 5 day for investigation + 3 more day for shipping (yeah...), + 5 benchmarking + 5 days of "we need to find a new one" + 3 days of shipping again   => which lead to, at least : 21 days of whatever will happen in the repair certer (named "black box" be me) + a possibility that the new controller....well....get the same defect :')   kill me XD )

Maybe i will have it for Christmas...whoaaa O_O

Bytheway, the person I chat with today was very kind with me, which i appreciate a lot.

Days since i got the Vive : 28 (i need a pins , something like an achivement or whatever you want XD)

Days with 2 functionning controller : 0 (but hey, i got a functionning headset, who am I to complain, some didn't have that !! XD)

Days with super mega frustration feeling : over 9000

But hey, its a brand new HeadSet, what should I expect :p  (sorry, that is clearly not directed toward you, but i need to express myself in a funny way sometimes :p)

MrSojiro

Hello everbody,

I had a little chat with the french support team, and here is the result :

- I will not be able to transmit any ticket number for the next 1 to 4 days. Indeed, an investigation is underway to determinate the causes of my controller's failure. (while they cannot manipulate it, considering it is still in my home)
- After that, they'll decide to take it back to RMA (maybe), and they will test it to certify the default.
-Then and only then, they will decide if they will replace it or not (you know, 3 RMA process maybe not enouth XD).

I guess i'm still not done with that problem..... (considering 5 day for investigation + 3 more day for shipping (yeah...), + 5 benchmarking + 5 days of "we need to find a new one" + 3 days of shipping again   => which lead to, at least : 21 days of whatever will happen in the repair certer (named "black box" be me) + a possibility that the new controller....well....get the same defect :')   kill me XD )

Bytheway, the person I chat with today was very kind with me, which i appreciate a lot.

Days since i got the Vive : 28 (i need a pins , something like an achivement or whatever you want XD)

Days with 2 functionning controller : 0 (but hey, i got a functionning headset, who am I to complain, some didn't have that !! XD)

But hey, its a brand new HeadSet, what should I expect :p  (sorry, that is clearly not directed toward you, but i need to express myself in a funny way sometimes :p)

MrSojiro

Hello everbody,

I had a little chat with the french support team, and here is the result :

I guess i'm still not done with that problem..... (considering 5 day for investigation + 3 more day for shipping (yeah...), + 5 benchmarking + 5 days of "we need to find a new one" + 3 days of shipping again   => which lead to, at least : 21 days of whatever will happen in the repair certer (named "black box" be me) + a possibility that the new controller....well....get the same defect :')   kill me XD )

Days since i got the Vive : 28 (i need a pins , something like an achivement or whatever you want XD)

Days with 2 functionning controller : 0 (but hey, i got a functionning headset, who am I to complain, some didn't have that !! XD)

MrSojiro

Archived