ViveSR_Sample problem: black screen and white square

uantwerpenFTI

9 minutes ago, im_psk said:

@uantwerpenFTI @Daniel_Y @mbaat Did anyone manage to get it working? I tried with three different vive pro eyes, two similar spec PC's, and different windows 10 operating systems. It has to be a sr runtime or steamVR issue

Please try the latest version v0.9.3.0 here, "https://developer.vive.com/resources/knowledgebase/vive-srworks-sdk/"  which addressed incompatible issue with SteamVR 1.11.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Is anyone else still having issues? I'm using SteamVR v1.13.5, Unity v2019.3.15f1, and SRworks v0.9.3.0. Still can only get a white square. Camera is enabled. I tried moving to an older version of Unity (1.7) and I tried switching to the beta version of SteamVR but nothing seems to help.

@Daniel_Y

• 3 weeks later...

Hi @Tony PH Lin,

I am currently having issues on the exact same thread.

Here is my configuration:

• Unity2019.4.3f1
  • SRWorks v0.9.3.0
  • SteamVR 1.13.10
  • HTC Vive Pro

Eveything works fine outside of unity when I launch the application  from SRWorks_v0.9.3.0_Prebuilt_Samples-Unity

But when I am in unity and lauch the demo, I only get a white square and black screen.
It happened once that unity said it had to stop because of of SRWorks runtime issue (not mentioning it exactly).

Any help would be very helpful, 

Best;

Valentin

LogIssues.7z

ok very strange. I 've just delete the Following file looking at the forum and everything seems to work fine now : C:\Users\(USER NAME)\AddData\LocalLow\HTC Corporation\SR_Config\calibration_params.bin

Sorry for that

Best,

Valentin

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...