Cosmos Public Release 1.0.12.4a

C.T.

473/5000

J'ai également reçu mon HTC vive cosmos elite hier, j'ai installé tout la dernière mise à jour et je suis confronté à ce problème tous mes jeux ont de mauvaises performances J'achète fps vr pour voir ba Je suis toujours dans le rouge avec une grosse baisse de fps avec un i9 9900k et un rtx 2080 le problème vient de ce maj alors qu'attendez-vous pour que HTC règle le problème? car si c'est pour avoir cette expérience, je le renvoie.
Edited by osirix

Steam VR crashes. htc_rr and gamepad support gets blocked. No way to play any of the games, I'm not trying to do a system restore because of this update so basically bricked for now. It's just disappointment after disappointment. I wish I could refund this crap headset and just get a better product. 

8 minutes ago, Beta_Tester said:

I had exactly the same issue after upgrading to Windows 10 2004. I downgraded back to 1909 and the issue went away.

No you effectively did a system restore, it just so happened to coincide with the last vive update, I'm on 1909 and have the same issues.

Hello

I decided to sell my headset  HTC COSMOS what I bought in November 2019.

I have never been able to play with all games like ONWARD, PAVLOV on CONTRACTORS

This headset and its controllers are not ready and they never been ready😥😥😥

Yet I supported DEV everytime

Sorry guys I'm going to buy a VALVE INDEX

Stéph@ne

19 minutes ago, osirix said:

Unfortunately you have to orient yourself only on the elite cosmos which has no worries on this side.

Yes but why buy a COSMOS to change and pay much more with old controlers ?

I dont have STEAM VR BASE, Faceplate and old HTC VIVE hands Controllers

I need to change all of them, no way I dont want to pay for this.

I prefer now to change for a serious headset or wait for HP REVERB G2.

I tried to keed and explore capacities and possibilities but unfortunately nothing improvements and I'm not patient right now.

Stéph@ne

😉

you doooo realize the knuckle controllers for valve works wit the cosmos elite, u can google it and it will tell u that LOL, that's wat I plan on doing asa I get that mode, cuz imo the knuckle controllers are the best to use out of all the VR's, those controllers will change a lot bout the cosmos that it really needs, and yes this inside out tracking is BS, so using the lighthouses will make things way better on the tracking, kinda sad that oculus got their tracking down to the T in 6 months it was released, but I still have hopes for HTC, it hasn't been a yr yet that the cosmos came out, but if u was gonna come out wit a wired inside out tracking, y not just make it wireless like the (quest), other then that that damn halo strap freaking sux to high hell, after 30mins of play the bk of my head will go numb, but its all good ill manage to figure a way the wear this more comfortable at longer times wit out messing up the HMD, or atleast yall should of just stuck wit the dang (HEADSTRAP) from the first class vive, that headstrap looks so much more comfortable

Hello

I'm sad (for DEVS) and happy to tell you that I sold my COSMOS HMD after 1 year and always tracking issues or light issues.

Too bad ! The image is wonderfull but tracking really really bad for all FPS games.

I do'nt to pay more for olds controllers and steamvr base and faceplace + 600€/700€ (???)

I'm going to try VALVE INDEX or wait and buy a HP REVERB G2 this winter

Good luck everyone.

Stéph@ne

5 hours ago, Sjunin said:

Hello

I'm sad (for DEVS) and happy to tell you that I sold my COSMOS HMD after 1 year and always tracking issues or light issues.

Too bad ! The image is wonderfull but tracking really really bad for all FPS games.

I do'nt to pay more for olds controllers and steamvr base and faceplace + 600€/700€ (???)

I'm going to try VALVE INDEX or wait and buy a HP REVERB G2 this winter

Good luck everyone.

Stéph@ne

Welcome to the club. I sold mine a while back but have kept track on this forum in the hope that the situation vastly improved. Sadly it hasn't and every update now seems like a 'suck it and see' update with no real testing internally.

I got the Index with ceiling hooks which replaced what should have been a kick ass Cosmos purchase with Wireless (or so they said last October). The Index is definitely an improvement on the overall Cosmos experience even with the wire floating up above so no regrets at all.

And worse, HTC have lost me as a future customer as well as so many others who were also conned last year with their VR solution which basically didn't work and still doesn't. No olive branch for those 'victims' and pretty sure they are now hoping people will just give up on it so they don't need to release pointless updates any more.