(BE AWARE)I'm also experiencing vertical lines with head movement

GAMEDRIX

could also steamvr update be causing it tho?ive read index users posts and people complained with some updates about this pixel inversion problem,but was fixed with other updates,what a strange issue,vive pro 2 was perfect because i didnt mind the glare and the fov,resolution and tracking is perfect what a shame with this issue that seems fixable with a slider like on index,hope htc will fix it,and stop ignoring the most common issue i see discussed on their own forum,i will keep using it till the return window closes and if we get no response im gonna return too.

Well VP2 is going back for refund, label and all printed and ready to go, and I will not be buying a new one. Instead I have an 8Kx on order 🙂 If that has vertical lines when moving too, well, there will be swearing and crying in varying degrees.

See you all in 3 years for the Vive Pro 3.

1 hour ago, Raging Beard said:

Well VP2 is going back for refund, label and all printed and ready to go, and I will not be buying a new one. Instead I have an 8Kx on order 🙂 If that has vertical lines when moving too, well, there will be swearing and crying in varying degrees.

That's good news for you. I hope I will obtain a refund as well. I'm still waiting for a final answer.

• Like 1

On 7/12/2021 at 2:25 PM, Raging Beard said:

please let us know if the 8kx has it or doesnt so i can start saving up money :)),from what im seeing on forums most lcd hmds have people complaining about this particular issue im not sure if its just the way it should be or idk.