Cosmos Beta release - 1.0.13.0

C.T.

Just tested, it seems way better in half life with no sticky hand when holding pistol with 2 hands. Holding controls  beside and under the HMD is very good and dose not stick half as much up close.

Now if we can just get it the 2 centre cameras to behave when the controller is up in ADS this headset will be awesome to use. I like it anyways just needs a few more tweaks to be the only VR i use. For

now i have to keep my rift s for onward .

Which is strange because the cosmos works pretty faultless in Pavlov.

Just played an hour of Boneworks as that about as much as i can take and can confirm headset works great. Using weapons and getting around in general no problem.

Can i please ask if you can have a look why the aim down sight tracking is subpar in Onward and Zero Caliber. As i am happy to confirm now it 

works great in Boneworks and also in Pavlov like i have mentioned before.

• 3 weeks later...

Bonjour de voir une certaine amélioration, mais

Il y a encore des problèmes avec le suivi dans les jeux rapides comme tenir le fusil a deux main Contrators vr ou Onward vr ou pavlov vr 

pourquoi oculus quest 2 est mème pas encore sortie et a parament le traking est nikel est sur htc vive cosmos c’est la galèrnon plus le  tranking la main

message pour tonton je me suis inscrit pour vous répondre je viens d’acheter un vive cosmos j’ai en ma possession un rift s et la quelle déception tracking pourris, jamais de problème  avec le rift s . vision périphérique flou pas nette au niveau des contour des lentille oui meilleur résolution au centre de l’écran mes en jeux certaine information sont sont en périphérie de l ecran comme les munition ou la vie donc écran bof au final pour les jeux et trackin pourris pour les jeux d'action prix  double du rifts s, je vais revendre le mien faite pareille et essayer un rifts s vous verrai la résolution et a peine inférieur et le plaisir du jeux et la .

vous avez bien fait de poster vos commentaire c’est inacceptable tout ces problème au prix du casque et surtout que ça fait presque 1 ans qu'il et sortie

Tracking is better..

But i can still note that the cameras don't track proper.

Example

When i play X plane 11 headset float away sometimes and it struggle to find its center position. This means when i play and are in the cockpit the cameras cant detect where my center position is so the headset are floating left and right and it keeps moving to find my center position but wont find it until i restart the Vive console. Then it keeps doing it but less during flight.

Sometimes i lose tracking of the controller meaning the controller floats away from me and comes back after 5 sec. Headset still struggle with small movements as well.

Over all i can see a big change keep up the good work.

Cheers

10 minutes ago, Patrik said:

Tracking is better..

But i can still note that the cameras don't track proper.

Example

When i play X plane 11 headset float away sometimes and it struggle to find its center position. This means when i play and are in the cockpit the cameras cant detect where my center position is so the headset are floating left and right and it keeps moving to find my center position but wont find it until i restart the Vive console. Then it keeps doing it but less during flight.

Sometimes i lose tracking of the controller meaning the controller floats away from me and comes back after 5 sec. Headset still struggle with small movements as well.

Over all i can see a big change keep up the good work.

Cheers

I'm curious if you have tried VTOL Vr and do you have the same issues as that is made for VR from the ground up (pardon the pun) and I haven't had too much trouble with it. I think some application \ games are optimised for VR and some less so.

Cheers!

Fink.

Update is better but that doesn't say much, especially compared to other VR headsets like valve index or Rift S.  It's a good direction but consumers definitely don't deserver this type of treatment.  Tracking is still terrible with 2 handed rifles for games like Pavlov.  Third party rifle stock companies won't even make a rifle stock for the Cosmos bc the tracking is so bad. 

• Like 1

On 10/10/2020 at 12:52 PM, deniedbyalstate said:

Update is better but that doesn't say much, especially compared to other VR headsets like valve index or Rift S.  It's a good direction but consumers definitely don't deserver this type of treatment.  Tracking is still terrible with 2 handed rifles for games like Pavlov.  Third party rifle stock companies won't even make a rifle stock for the Cosmos bc the tracking is so bad. 

With PS5, XSX, new big game coming, no one will remember the Cosmos....and eventually it is out of market and they don't need to do worldwide recall. And No one will care or blame them and forget them in history.